Thursday, November 7, 2013

Home Management Binder

Things you will need:
  • Binder
  • Sheet Protectors
  • Dividers with pockets ( I put my bills and check book in these but sometimes they fall out so its optional)
  • Expo Vis-A-Vis Wet-Erase Markers (I love these! I could probably write a whole post about how awesome these are!)
  • Pencil pouch (I keep my markers and a calculator inside)
Here's a cover page you can print and slip inside your binder if its not a cute one already!



In my first Divider I put my cleaning list because I use it all the time!



In my second divider is my monthly and yearly bill pages!





In my third divider I put my Calendars!





If you like the pages I made and would like to make a donation you can click the donate button and donate what you would like...thank you and hope you enjoy! :)






No comments:

Post a Comment